Thursday, May 20, 2010

Average wages in Ireland?

I have been searching, with very little result, for a proper site where to find recent surveys and statistics re: average salaries in Ireland. The only near acurate one I found is the CSO. Still, this is not quite enough for me. Could anyone help?


(Being French, I might not have used the proper words -though I tried salary, earning, wages, income- I am sure good literate english speakers will do much better. Thanks in advance!)

Average wages in Ireland?
IDA Ireland (Industrial Development Agency) an Irish Government agency has a downloadable document 'Ireland Vital Statistics September 2006', that gives the average gross weekly earnings of Industrial, Clerical, and Managerial staff as at February 1st 2006 for occupational groups in large organisations (%26gt;250 employees).and a selection of comparative labour costs in Europe (hourly € rate)


No comments:

Post a Comment