Thursday, May 20, 2010

Radiation Oncologists needed for short questionare!!!?

I am doing a research paper on what my career will be. i chose to be a radiation oncologist and i need to include an interview from a person in that career. I NEED YOUR FULL NAME AND TO FILL OUT THIS SHORT SURVEY. No Fakes!!





Interview for Radiation Oncologist





1) How busy is a normal day?





2) How many breaks do you have at work?





3) How stressful is it?





4) How much free time do you have to yourself or family?





5) How do you deal with the bad news?





A) How do you deliver the news to the relatives?





6) Do you work at a clinic or privately?





7) Do you think your salary is worth the amount of work you have to put in?





8) What was your college curriculum like?





9) How hard did you study for the MCAT? (If you had to take it)





10) What sorts of pressure do you have while working with chemotherapy?





11) How do you deal with the patients that disagree with your thoughts?





12) Were you offered a job right after Residency?

Radiation Oncologists needed for short questionare!!!?
I guess those guys don't hangout here. I have posted a simular question - nada. I'm thinking about Radiational Therapy program...I guess I'll need to go and talk to some of them in person at some point.





Generally seems to be an education with less stress then medicine, and less pay.


No comments:

Post a Comment