Thursday, May 20, 2010

What would you do?

I've got a job offer from a company. I countered and received the "well, I can take that to my manager and perhaps give you a little extra." I feel like this will get approved by the "manager" but not the whole amount. Not sure if I have any more room to negotiate, and I think I've got a pretty good deal. Should I negotiate more? I did a salary.com survey but I'm sure it's not right.





Does anyone still negotiate benefits?





I asked if the company could send me the offer in writing. They said yes but I had to verbally agree to the offer. Does this happen? Is this to stop me from further negotiating?





Thanks,

What would you do?
Well I can understand you wanting to get the best salary possible but you also don't want to push your luck. If you get more from the manager unless you're willing to risk losing the job offer you might just accept that offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment