Thursday, May 20, 2010

I need help finding on-line grocery store coupons with no requirement to give personal information.?

I've been looking for two hours, and all the ones I find ask for participation in surveys, my e-mail address, etc. I don't need a bunch of SPAM. I just need some simple grocery coupons. I'm a single mom on a teachers salary who receives no child support. HELP

I need help finding on-line grocery store coupons with no requirement to give personal information.?
Pretty much any website is going to ask for your email address. I recommend setting up an email account only for spam. Any time you sign up for a website that isn't crucially important, use the spam email address instead of your regular email address. Then you don't have to bother with the emails - you can just glance over them when you want to, without being bothered by them on a daily basis.





Nothing is free, I'm afraid. Coupons are a marketing tool. At the least, places that offer coupons are going to want your basic information so that they can use it for statistical purposes. Most also want your email address so that they can send you links to the latest sales and coupons, and other deals.





The occasional snail-mail surveys aren't too bad, I fill them out and tend to get some nice coupons in the mail from them.





Other than newspapers, I recommend signing up at the actual stores or with the actual companies that you use. If you shop at Food Lion, sign up at their website. All grocery stores that I know of offer online coupons if you sign up with them and use their discount cards. They also send weekly emails that list all of the daily or weekly sales, which is great for making grocery lists and getting the best discounts.





If you buy a lot of a particular product, try going to their company website and signing up with them directly. I use a lot of coffee and creamer, for instance. I went to the brand websites and signed up with them, and now I get coupons for 1, 2, 3 dollars off of their products quite regularly, in email. Same for shampoo products, etc. It's amazing how easy it is to get a couple dollars off of what you like if you just give them your email address. The same goes for many restaurants, if you sign up at their sites.





With almost all of these actual company sites, they don't require many, if any, surveys, and they don't send excessive spam. They also don't send you in circles or threaten your computer with mal-ware or viruses. Be very careful about offbeat websites that offer free stuff, they are usually full of scams and trouble. (Anything that has "free" in the title is usually a scam of some sort.)





You might also like to check out the Grocery Game. I used it for a while, but finally gave it up because my printer blew up so I couldn't print out the lists and coupons, and I didn't have the time to shop that smartly on a regular basis. But not only do they offer coupons regularly, they also have detailed listings for every grocery store, and they tell you when you should use which coupons for the best savings. It's very neat if you have an extra hour or so a week to compile your grocery list, print things out, and organize all your coupons. You can save a great deal of money with them, and their bi-monthly fee is quite cheap.

riding boots

No comments:

Post a Comment