Thursday, May 20, 2010

I m working in K.S.A, I want to bring my wife here on visit visa?

I m a quantity survey and working in suadia since last five month my basic salary 3000 I want to bring my wife here but the problem is that my wife is pregant I want to know if I apply after delevory than the Hajj time will be come how I apply I want to bring my wife 30 days after delevory and also I want to know mininstry allow visit in Hajj Days or not

I m working in K.S.A, I want to bring my wife here on visit visa?
Then you better start checking with the Ministry in charge of visas, to find out what requirements she will need- as well as the baby. Speak with someone, get that persons name and record the date and information you are given, get whatever answers you can in writing on official letterhead.


Make a list of what you propose, especially in regards to the Hajj, and do it early, as alot of government agencies may be shut or shorthanded during the Hajj.

converse safety shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment