Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Generally speaking, i was doing a fun summer survey with my friend about peoples salaries?

this will be used for a personal summer survey, my cousin needs it for his high school summer project. Answer all questions or i can't use your data---general survey





1) What is your job and/or field?





2) How much do you make?


a) $0-50,000


b) $50,000-100,000


c) $100,000-150,000


d) $150,000 +





People are sensitive about their salaries and dont tell if you dont tell them, so i can tell my salary, i am a family doctor......

Generally speaking, i was doing a fun summer survey with my friend about peoples salaries?
I know that you are looking for an answer to your survey, but I thought this might be helpful for your project.





The Bureau of Labor Statistics provides Occupational Employment Statistics for almost every type of job you can think of. Here is the web page:





http://stats.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/oc...





Hope this helps out.
Reply:1) Sanitation worker/Hospital


2)Take a guess. A.


No comments:

Post a Comment