Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Will someone take my career survey (it's for an Econ. project)?

Hi. I was wondering if anyone is willing to take a survey regarding their career/job. I have a project for Economics class (high school) where I need to interview people about their jobs. There'll be questions like "What do you do? What are the educational requirements for your job? Salary? Obstacles? Advice?" (both positive and negative) This will remain ANONYMOUS. I don't need your names or anything. If it's possible, I'd like to email the questions out since it'll probably be too long to post here (don't worry, I won't spam you!)


Also, you won't have to feel obligated to answer all the questions if you're not comfortable answering some of them.


If anyone has time and is willing to help out, I will really really appreciate it ^__^

Will someone take my career survey (it's for an Econ. project)?
Hi Rain Fall. If you want to e-mail me your survey, I'll be happy to answer your questions for you.





Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment