Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Website that shows Salary by Degree?

I once found some site that surveyed something like 11,000 people with different college degrees and said how much each one was worth based on what the surveyers said they were making, I never bookmarked it and I really need it now to help me choose my bachelors, does anyone have a link to this site?





Thanks.

Website that shows Salary by Degree?
Try the Department of Labor:





http://www.bls.gov/bls/wages.htm





However, let me say this, and please take note. Do NOT pick a job based on income. You need to find something you enjoy. That is the only way to make a good living. Patent lawyers might make a huge salary, but they have boring jobs and work long hours. The same can be said of investment bankers. Sure, they can make $200k in a year, but they also work 80+ hour work weeks and are generally pretty miserable (considering you are even good enough to get an investment banking job). Getting a job based solely (or even mostly) based on money is a sure-fire way towards an unfulfilling career. Do it for the love, and the money will follow. If you follow the money, you'll know no happiness.
Reply:I recommend


http://www.payscale.com/research/US/All_...

camper shoes stock

No comments:

Post a Comment