Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Teenagers who are taking up part-time job please help me to do this survey?

write ur age and gender


1.what is your part-time job?


2.what is the age you start working?


3.how much is your salary(per hour/day)


4.do/did you enjoy it?why or why not?


5.how did you find ur job?ex. through friends or newspaper


6.why did you want a part-time job?


7.how does it affect your life(pros/cons/studies etc.)


8.do you think students should take up part time jobs?

Teenagers who are taking up part-time job please help me to do this survey?
17 1/2 Female


1. Co-Op job


2. 16


3. $8 an hour


4. I am still at it and I love it!! :)


5. Through the Co-Op at school


6. For experience


7. I go to school till 12 then I work from 1-5. I don't have alot of time for other stuff.


8. Yes, because it was a good experience for me and for the other Co-Ops.





Thanks. :)

buckles

No comments:

Post a Comment